June 22 through August 27
Advertise in the Door Shakespeare 2022 program book!
Theater patrons in Door County visit local businesses on the day of the performance to the tune of $77 per person. (Americans for the Arts, Arts and Economic Survey, 2016)
A meal before the show, drinks after, or shopping the next day means our patrons could be your customers.
Updates to the 2022 Play Program Book
- Season extended by two weeks: June 22 to August 27.
- Improved graphics: Door Shakespeare’s playbill is now full color on every page.
- An online digital version of the program will be posted on Door Shakespeare’s website with links to your website.
- Every advertiser receives two complimentary tickets to each show in the 2022 season: The Tempest, and The Three Musketeers: An Adventure With Music!
The Door Shakespeare 22 Ad Contract contains ad sizes, price information, and submission instructions.
Three Ways to Place an Ad
- Purchase your program ad online.
- Fill out, print, and mail a Door Shakespeare 22 Ad Contract to: Door Shakespeare, PO Box 351, Baileys Harbor, WI 54202
- Fill out, and email your Door Shakespeare 22 Ad Contract to email@example.com.
- Purchase your ad over the phone. Call 920.854.7111.
Payment can be made by check to Door Shakespeare, PO Box 351, Baileys Harbor, WI 54202, or click here to purchase an ad by credit card. Refer to your contract for payment specifics, highlight “other amount,” and enter the payment amount. Thank you!
“Understanding and acknowledging the incredible economic impact of the nonprofit arts and culture, we must always remember their fundamental value. They foster beauty, creativity, originality, and vitality. The arts inspire us, sooth us, provoke us, involve us, and connect us. But they also create jobs and contribute to the economy.” — Robert L. Lynch, President and CEO, Americans for the Arts